Preserving the Power to Provide for Your Family
After years of climbing the corporate ladder, you’ve made it. You’re recognized as a leader in business – someone who can turn a vision into results.
Stock options, as well as business and personal assets, contribute to your complex financial picture. And you want to be sure your family is protected in case your earning is interrupted.
Here are some of the questions we can help you answer:
- Are you doing everything you can to minimize your tax burden and protect your assets?
- Have you allocated and diversified your portfolio adequately to reduce risk?
- How should you evaluate the pros and cons of a potential job change?
- How can you reduce the risk of concentrated positions in company stock? Is reducing your risk worth the opportunity cost?
- Are you taking full advantage of charitable giving?
- Are you confident that you have taken proper steps to minimize the impact of litigation?
- Do you have adequate coverage to insure against disability and other financially negative life events?
At Atlanta Financial, we can answer these tough questions to help you protect your family’s financial future. We work hard to understand your financial picture completely before we break down the details and offer our counsel.
If you would like to learn more about our recommendations to corporate executives like yourself, contact Atlanta Financial today at 770.261.5380 to schedule your complimentary consultation.