Planning for the Future After Your Dental Practice Days are Done
You’ve worked hard to establish a successful practice and take care of your patients as well as your employees. Now, it’s time to take care of yourself and get your financial house in order.
The decisions surrounding working less and transitioning your practice are as complicated financially as they are emotionally. Atlanta Financial can help. We’ll show you how your practice, often your largest asset, fits into your financial plan now and for the future. We can also guide you toward new activities and interests as you shift from working full-time to part-time, or enter retirement.
Here are some of the questions we can help you answer:
- What will I do when/if I retire?
- Will my family and I have enough income if I decide to stop working?
- Am I saving enough for a sound financial future?
- What if something happens to me and I can’t work? Will my family be taken care of?
- What steps do I have to take if I decide to sell my practice?
- How will I continue to support my children, including funding their education?
- Will I be able to enjoy the lifestyle I’ve become accustomed to?
At Atlanta Financial, we can answer these questions and others associated with building a solid financial future at a time of transition. We look at the big picture and then help you understand the details needed to develop and maintain your financial strength.