Insuring Your Financial Future Following Divorce
If you’re dealing with divorce, you’re dealing with a lot. Emotions are running high, and you are faced with important financial decisions that will impact you now and in the future.
Even if it feels like things at home are falling apart, Atlanta Financial will help you get your financial house in order with our 16 step process that addresses issues such as the development of a personal financial plan, and retirement, insurance, tax and estate planning.
Experience tells us many couples share a financial planner, but things change with the dissolution of marriage. As a woman, you may have many unanswered questions:
- Will I be able to stay in my home?
- How will the divorce impact my taxes?
- What about the assets I brought to the marriage?
- What will I live on and will it be enough?
- Will I need to re-enter the workforce?
- How will I pay for my children’s needs? Their education?
- Will I be able to live the same lifestyle I’ve enjoyed for years?
At Atlanta Financial, we help you answer these questions and the many others associated with divorce. We look at the big picture and then break down all of the details we need to address to develop and maintain your financial strength.
Contact Atlanta Financial today to schedule a complimentary consultation and learn more about this proven 16 step process.