Projecting the Impact of Life Events
Significant life events can trigger drastic change – virtually overnight. High net worth individuals who marry, have children, divorce, lose a loved one or receive an inheritance need to revisit their financial strategies whenever these life events occur. If you are driven to achieve financial security, testing various “what if” scenarios can build confidence. And even more planning is needed if your goal is not just to provide for yourself, but also to build a legacy for the generations to come.
Here are some of the questions we can help you answer:
- How confident are you that you’ll be able to achieve your family and financial goals with the plan you currently have? Do you believe you are on track to retire as planned and live the way you want to live?
- Are you confident your assets are working as hard for you as they should?
- Do you understand the risks in your portfolio and know that you can weather any storm the markets may throw your way?
- Have you set aside the funds needed to provide a college education for your children, no matter where they choose to go?
- Do you have the proper trusts and charitable giving plans in place to affect the change you want to see in the world?
- Do you believe your investment plans will continue to be effective even if you receive an unexpected windfall?
- If your family income takes a downturn, do you have risk management and insurance in place to offset lost compensation?
- How prepared are you to absorb the cost of long-term care for parents, grandparents and even yourself?
- Do you have a distribution plan in place to divide your assets according to your wishes?
High net worth individuals have more assets than most and so they have more decisions to make. Significant life events, both good and bad, often mean it’s time to shift gears. An expert can help you navigate the road ahead when changes come your way.
If you would like to learn more about how we can help high net worth individuals like yourself, contact Atlanta Financial today at 770.261.5380 to schedule your complimentary consultation.