Current COVID-19 Policies at AFA
As always, the safety of our clients, employees and community is our top priority. To do our part, and since we are committed to following CDC and other public health guidelines re: COVID, our office is currently open for essential business only. If your visit to our office is essential, you can expect the following safety guidelines to be followed:
- Since we are not allowing vendors or non-essential visitors in our office at this time, you will find the main entry locked. Please arrange your visit in advance through your advisor or his/her team, so that someone can greet you and assist you safely.
- Your visit will be limited to the lobby and large conference room in our office, where we can assure safe social distancing and adequate ventilation.
- Hand sanitizer is located throughout the office, as well as disinfectant wipes. Face masks are also available should you desire one and not bring your own.
- If requested, our staff will wear a mask as well.
- Several times throughout the day we will use Lysol wipes to clean handles, doorknobs, etc.
- After using a communal space (e.g. conference rooms), we will wipe down all equipment that was touched with disinfectant wipes.
- Employees experiencing ANY symptoms or with others in their home experiencing symptoms will not visit the office for any reason.
We are committed to meeting our clients’ needs safely. We will monitor guidelines published by the CDC and other public health authorities in response to the evolving nature of the pandemic and modify our procedures accordingly. Please visit our page regularly to stay up to date on the status of our office opening, or call us at 770.261.5380 for any questions.
Stay safe and well!