Make Your Journey Richer with Atlanta Financial
When Atlanta Financial Associates’ founders set out to build a client-first, independent wealth management firm, they knew an expert staff would be the key to sustained growth. That’s why Atlanta Financial recruits college graduates and experienced Wealth Managers with equal vigor.
Whether you are a recent college graduate or a mid-career Wealth Manager looking for a new challenge or an about-to-retire Wealth Manager, Atlanta Financial could be an ideal professional home for you.
- Recent college graduates will join an established firm using the latest research and time-tested investment models to manage more than $500 million in client assets.
- Mid-career Wealth Managers can pursue any one of three well-defined career tracks as well as a path to partnership
- Focus on building and deepening relationships with existing clients.
- Devote energy to creating new client relationships in a team-based environment.
- Blend the two roles to serve existing clients and expand your book of business at a rate you choose.
- Wealth Managers nearing retirement will appreciate Atlanta Financial’s flexible payout options when they structure an exit that meets their needs and ensures that their clients are well-served in the future.
Atlanta Financial’s three related services – Investment Counseling, Advanced Planning and Relationship Management – form a time-tested approach to wealth building and preservation. As a result, Atlanta Financial’s Wealth Managers guide their clients through every phase of life with confidence. In our client-first environment, you’ll be creating a sound financial future for yourself as well.
Consider joining us. Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll respond quickly.
To learn more about Atlanta Financial’s latest thinking around wealth management, read our blog.
Hear How Atlanta Financial Makes Life’s Journey Richer
WATCH AFA TV