Planning for High Net Worth Individuals
Projecting the Impact of Life Events
Significant life events can trigger drastic change – virtually overnight. High net worth individuals who marry, have children, divorce, lose a loved one or receive an inheritance need to revisit their financial strategies whenever these life events occur. If you are driven to achieve financial security, testing various “what if” scenarios can build confidence. And even more planning is needed if your goal is not just to provide for yourself, but also to build a legacy for the generations to come.
Here are some of the questions we can help you answer:
- How confident are you that you’ll be able to achieve your family and financial goals with the plan you currently have?
- Do you believe you are on track to retire as planned and live the way you want to live?
- Are you confident your assets are working as hard for you as they should?
- Do you understand the risks in your portfolio and know that you can weather any storm the markets may throw your way?
- Have you set aside the funds needed to provide a college education for your children, no matter where they choose to go?
- Do you have the proper trusts and charitable giving plans in place to affect the change you want to see in the world?
- Do you believe your investment plans will continue to be effective even if you receive an unexpected windfall?
- If your family income takes a downturn, do you have risk management and insurance in place to offset lost compensation?
- How prepared are you to absorb the cost of long-term care for parents, grandparents and even yourself?
- Do you have a distribution plan in place to divide your assets according to your wishes?
High net worth individuals have more assets than most and so they have more decisions to make. Significant life events, both good and bad, often mean it’s time to shift gears. An expert can help you navigate the road ahead when changes come your way.
If you would like to learn more about how we can help high net worth individuals like yourself, contact Atlanta Financial today at 770.261.5380 to schedule your complimentary consultation.
CPA, CFP®, AIF®
Rick focuses on providing wealth management solutions to successful business owners, professionals, and corporate executives in the Atlanta metro area. Working closely with his clients, he helps them address their major concerns: building and preserving their wealth and independence, mitigating taxes, taking care of their heirs, ensuring that their assets are not unjustly taken, and charitable giving.
Click here to schedule your complimentary 30-minute introductory call.
CATHY C. MILLER
MBA, CFP®, CRPS®, CDFA™
Cathy’s passion for helping others in their financial lives began when, at age 23, she lost her mother to a drunk driver. As she watched her father struggle to understand and take over the family finances while dealing with the loss of his life partner, she realized what a difference a financial advisor would have made in her family’s life. She dedicated herself to helping clients capitalize on the good times and deftly navigate the bad. She realizes life’s journey isn’t always a smooth one, but is committed to working hand in hand with her clients to make their life’s journey richer.
JULIANNE F. ANDREWS
MBA, CFP®, AIF®
With over 30 years of experience in the financial planning industry, as well as a host of awards with her name on it, Julianne Andrews is a passionate Wealth Manager for her clients. For Julie, however, her entry into financial planning came about rather organically. After receiving her MBA, Julie began her professional career as a financial analyst for a Fortune 100 company in its strategic planning area. Although preparing financial forecasts for a large corporation was interesting, she felt she could apply those same skills to individuals and families in a more impactful and meaningful way.