In last month’s newsletter, we announced that we have made an important change to better serve our clients by becoming an independent Registered Investment Advisor (RIA). We are excited about the future and the benefits this change will bring for you, our clients. We have been making great progress with our conversion to the new platform. Now that we are over a month into our conversion, we thought it would be helpful to give you an update on where we are, where we are going, and the exciting benefits you can expect to see.
What is exciting and new:
- Additions of the following features to our client portal:
- Dynamic reporting that is customized to your needs, including asset allocation, activity and other features.
- On-demand, customizable performance reporting.
- Account aggregation-to view your banking and other accounts all in one place.
- Integration of your portfolio with your retirement income planning, Social Security optimization strategies, and risk tolerance assessments.
- New, higher interest earning options for those of you who are holding cash reserves in accounts that are currently earning low interest rates.
What has happened and where are we now:
- All of our managed accounts have been transferred to Schwab.
- We are back to the business of serving you as seamlessly as usual.
- Our new, state-of-the-art client portal is up and running, with many new features still to come.
What happens next:
- If you have not completed any forms that we have sent you related to new account opening, change of broker dealer, tax withholding, monthly distributions or investments, please return them to us as soon as possible. We want to make this transition as smooth as possible for everyone.
- As mentioned above, we will begin to add new and additional functionality to our client portal.
- Our portal service provider is continuing to work in the background to convert your historical account data to our new system. We expect this to be completed by the end of the year.
We want to thank all of you for your support while we are making this important change. One of the highlights of this transition is that we have met or talked with almost all of our clients in a short period of time, and that has been rewarding as we continue on this new path to “Making Life’s Journey Richer.”